What's Going On..Week of 6/5-6/9
- 6/7 NCFE for science & 8th Science EOG
- 8:00 Trendsetters' Awards - Cafeteria
- Testing Reward for those who met the criteria: Dress Down Day / Popcorn & Snow Cones
- 8:00 Imagineers' Team Awards - Cafeteria
- 1:45 Jaguars' Team Awards - Gym
- 7:00 - 7:30 YCI - Mrs. File's room
- 8:00 Cheetahs' Team Awards (Cafeteria)
- 9:30 Leopards' Team Awards (Cafeteria)
- 12:40 Assembly - 8th Grade Chorus & Band Concert
- Last day of the school year & 12:00 Early Dismissal
- 8:00 8th Grade Breakfast (*We will load the buses & leave the school by 7:45)
- 9:30 8th Grade Closing Ceremony - You must have your ticket with you
- Reports Cards issued
- Yearbook Distribution will be Monday afternoon. Extra yearbooks will go on sale Tuesday morning in the office. We have 6 hard cover books that are $22 each, and we only have 17 soft cover books for $16 each. They will be sold first come, first served.
- Tickets for the 8th grade Closing Ceremony will go home with students on Tuesday. Remember that each 8th grade student will be given 2 tickets. If your child would like additional tickets, simply have him or her ask the other students to please share any tickets they don't plan to use.
- iPad Collection for the week:
Monday, June 5th: 7th grade Trendsetters
Tuesday, June 6th: 7th grade Imagineers / 8th grade Hawks & Falcons
Wednesday, June 7th: all 3 6th grade teams - Cheetahs, Jaguars, & Leopards
Thursday, June 8th: 8th grade Ravens
*All students will need to turn in their iPad, an Apple charging block, and a white charging cord. If any student has a loaner iPad with a different stylechargingg cord, they will need to bring both the wide cord, as well as their original iPad cord. If your child is missing a charging block, you can send $20 to purchase a new one, and if you are only missing a cord, you can buy a white charging cord at any store. Any damages or missing items will be converted to charges and sent home the day of collection.