- Reminders for parents & students:
- We will be testing for the next 4 days – Wed. / Thurs. / Fri. / & Mon.
- Please encourage your child to get a good night’s sleep each evening before testing, and our PTA is paying for all students to have breakfast before each test.
- Students should come in each morning of testing with their iPads fully charged – so they will last throughout testing. They will be checked in homerooms.
- Students can bring something to read with them for after their test.
- Students cannot have cell phones, fidget spinners, or other personal belonging during the test
*The students who are here for all 4 days of testing, come in each day with their iPads at 90% or more charged, and show good effort on their tests will get to participate in a popcorn/snow cone/dress down day on Wednesday, June 7th.
Thanks, and encourage your child to simply relax and do his or her best and prove what they know.
Good luck to everyone and have a great rest of the week!